Help and Advice

Q. How do I go about closing on a property for an HOA/Condo Association that AKMPM manages?

Answer: Simple... Complete the Selling Disclosure in the forms menu and provide the seller(s), buyer(s) agent, legal representation information, estimated closing date, etc., and that will begin the process.

Q. How do I reset my passwords/logins

Answer: For the Resident Web Access Portal, if you set up your recovery email address, simply select Forgot Password/Recover Password. After selecting it, an email will be sent to you reset your password to access the site

Q. I can't create my account for the association website or Resident Web Access portal, how can this be corrected?

Answer: For the Resident Web Access Portal, an account number is required in addition to another valid identifier (e.g email/phone #). Please click HERE to submit a Reset Request so that we can create your access account.

Q. Where can I mail physical payments to?

Answer: You have the option to make all payments online, however, you can mail physical payments to: 
C/O "Association Name"
1020 Park Drive# 314
Flossmoor, IL 60422

Q. Can the association evict me for non payment of assessments?

Answer: The associations can file a forcible entry and detainer (eviction) lawsuit against delinquent unit owners to evict owners for non payment of delinquent assessments.  

Q. If I require assistance with remediating a violation, can AKMPM assist me?

Answer: Of course! Our motto is "Community First". We will work with you, along with the responsible committee, to ensure any violation is remediated to the satisfaction of the association and leaves a smile on your neighbors faces.

Q. Where can I fax documents to?

Answer: Please fax all documents to 708-949-5001.

Q. Do you manage residential properties (e.g. apartments, single-family homes)?

Answer: At this time, we do not perform residential leasing services. However, we are able to provide certain services that do not involve leasing agent responsibilities. We would be happy to speak with you to see how we can be of service to you.

Q. What do I do if I am past due on my association fees / assessments?

Answer: Payment past due of assessments is very important. You can pay online or send a check/money order for the amount that is past due. You can also submit a Payment Plan Request to pay the past due amount. All payment plan request are subject to approval by the association and will be confirmed if approved. Click here for the Payment Plan Request form.

Q. What are the responsibilities of a Condo / Condominium / Townhome owner vs. the association?

Answer: Ownership extends inward from your interior walls, floors and ceilings. In addition unit owners are partners with all the other owners in the association regarding the exterior structure (the foundation, exterior walls and roof) as well as any common areas and amenities (for example, swimming pools, clubhouses, tennis courts, play areas, etc.)


In general, the association will take care of all of the exterior upkeep of the buildings and grounds.